$9.99 - $14.99
- Evaporates fast and leaves no residue - A "no-scrub" cleaner that cleans to the base and prepares surfaces for application of high-performance lubricants - No water rinsing is required - Clean Streak's No-Rinse, No-Residue formula is perfect for use on disc brake rotors
$15.05 - $20.28
Tri-Flow Superior Lubricant is a light viscosity lube that allows for deep penetration into hard to reach moving parts. - Ideal for all conditions - wet, dry, road and trail - High grade petroleum oils provide optimum lubrication under extreme temperatures (-60 to 475F) and humidity
TorqSocket kit works with any mini-tool containing a 5 mm Allen wrench (or single 5 mm Allen key). Applies correct torque on component bolts for safety and to prevent damage to carbon parts. - Includes 3,4.5mm hex bits, T20 & 25 Torx - Packaged in own carrying case - Material: Hardened steel - Size: 2.1" x 2" x 0.9" - Weight: 75g
- For hydraulic braking systems - Non-corrosive mineral oil - Excellent heat managment properties - Volumes : 50ml or 1000ml
- BB wrench for Shimano Hollowtech II, Truvativ GXP, FSA and Campagnolo, and other similar types of cups with 16 external notches - Use with 32mm wrench or 1/2" Dr. ratchet wrench
Stan's 2oz Tire Sealant Injector measures the desired amount of sealant then attaches to your valve stem for easy, no-mess application. And, it works on Presta and Schrader valves!
Specialized's MTB XC Box integrates with any SWAT compatible Specialized water bottle cage and SWAT-prepped mountain bike to hold all of the gear need to make fast trailside flat repairs. - Fits one Turbo 29er innertube, SWAT tire lever, CO2 twist head, and 25g CO2 cartridge (not included).
$11.00 - $30.00
Shimano Hydraulic Disc Brake Fluid - Non-corrosive mineral oil that offers excellent heat expansion properties - Mineral oil will not absorb water from the air - Not caustic and is non-toxic
DOT 5.1 brake fluid is compatible with all SRAM and Avid hydraulic disc brakes - Brake Fluid Type: DOT 5.1 - Bottle Size (Brake Fluid): 4 oz - Application (Brake Fluid): Disc Brakes
200 hour/1 year Service Kit (includes dust seals, foam rings, o-ring seals) -Judy Gold and Silver (2018+)
$8.39 - $18.50
Rock-N-Roll Absolute Dry lubricant is a super-clean chain lube that picks up little or no dirt. - For road bikes only
Industrial strength dual-textured towels for convenient cleaning in shops. - Removes chain lube, dirt, grease, and grime from bikes - Portable convenience without need for water or conventional paper towels - Super absorbent towels have a textured side for scrubbing and a smooth side wiping - Natural citrus oils enhance cleaning - Dual-textured towels measure 8 x 12 - Environmentally friendly and VOC compliant
$11.00 - $64.00
- Makes your bike shine like new and keeps it that way. - Biodegradable formula cleans, polishes, and protects in one step. - Also great for dropper posts, suspension, and for seating tire beads. The original bike polish, Bike Lust's proprietary silicone-based formula includes a biodegradable cleaning agent. Bike lust goes on wet, quickly cleaning light dirt and grime as it polishes, and then dries to a beautiful protective coating. Works on any surface or material in one simple step making your bike look like new and future cleaning easier! Also great for dropper posts, suspension, and for seating tire beads. Bike Lust can be used on all types of materials and finishes including carbon fiber and matte finishes. It's also fantastic on tires to help shed mud and dirt as you ride.
Bio ChainBrite Bicycle Chain and Component Cleaning Fluid is a 100% biodegradable, natural, plant-based degreaser formulated for use in Park's CM-5.2 Cyclone Chain Scrubber or as a general purpose degreaser. It won't harm alloy, plastic, or rubber parts. Use CB-4 full strength, do not dilute with water. Cover parts in solvent and scrub using a brush. 16-ounce bottle
HPG-1 Park Tool High Performance Grease is proprietarily blended to meet the demanding needs of today’s high performance bicycles and high end components. -Superior adherence and extended lubrication life -Extreme temperature range: -20°F to 540°F (-29°C to 282°C) -Highly water resistant -Perfect for high end applications including precision ground and ceramic bearings, pivots and suspension components 4-ounce (113 g) tube
Park's PolyLube is specifically formulated to protect bearing components. Its Polyurea grease has extremely high shear strength to protect bottom brackets, headsets, pedals and hubs. Use it on threads, seatposts, stems and cables, too. It's also safe for fork seals, and repels water.
With today’s lightweight components, torque wrench use in the shop is no longer an option — it’s a must for every mechanic. The TW-6.2 is a high-quality, ratcheting, click-type torque wrench that accurately measures and applies the proper amount of torque to a component’s threaded fastener(s). Designed for higher torque settings for repairs and installation in the bottom bracket, cassette lockring and other areas that use a higher torque settings. For lower torque setting, see the TW-5. Comes with its own protective case. - 10–60 Newton meter range (88–530 Inch Pounds) - Adjustable in 0.25 Nm increments - Ratcheting 3/8" drive - Reads and registers for both left hand and right hand threading - Dial-adjust system allows desired torque setting to be preset - Calibrated to be accurate to +/- 4% - Length: 36.2cm (14.25")
If you have a bike with disc brakes, you'll want Park's Rotor Truing Fork. It allows you to gently adjust bent and damaged disc-brake rotors. It's made from high-quality steel and features 2 laser-cut slots for precise adjustments and a vinyl handle for comfort and control.
• Updated to fit better in the hand with a more rounded, smoother shape • The precision sized SW-7.2 fits the three most popular spoke nipple sizes on the market • Nickel plated for years of service • Designed for the home mechanic. FIts the following size spoke nipples: • .127" (3.23mm) • .130" (3.30mm) • .136" (3.45mm)
Park's Valve Core Tool is great for tightening, removing and installing Schrader and Presta valve cores (the cores are inside the valve), and also Presta valve extenders that have 5mm wrench flats. It's a handy tool to save a tube when all that's wrong is a broken valve, and it also lets you remove valves to easily insert sealant.
$19.99 - $29.99
FRESH out the bowels of Muc-Off Research and Development comes the NEW Bio Grease! Designed specifically for bicycle use, Muc-Off Bio Grease possesses a unique formula that prevents corrosion and water ingress so your bike’s components will last long into the future! Use Muc-Off Bio Grease to increase your performance, and ensure every ride will be smoother than your last. Muc-Off *Biodegradable Bicycle Grease is specifically blended for the unique ‘low speed’ applications found on bicycle parts where reducing friction is paramount. This premium formulation is based on renewable resources, and has a combination of extreme pressure lubricity additives and natural ‘slip’ giving it unrivaled performance in its class! Bio Grease also has the added benefit of being readily biodegradable and extremely resistant to water wash off, which helps prevent corrosion, reduce friction and improve the performance of moving parts. The guys at Muc-Off are dedicated to making eco friendly products that won’t harm you, your bike or the planet and Bio Grease is no exception. This new grease is fully biodegradable and free from any nasty petroleum based oils! NOT for use on Bicycle chains *Only contents are biodegradable. - Prevents corrosion and water ingress so your bike’s components will last longer - Specially formulated for "low speed" applications unique to bicycle parts, where reducing friction is paramount - Extremely resistant to water wash-off, which helps prevent corrosion, reduce friction and improve the performance of moving parts - Fully biodegradable and free from petroleum-based oils
$5.49 - $11.99
- Highly versatile dry weather chain lubricant - Deep penetrating, durable P.T.F.E. chain lubricant - Hold up to extreme conditions which can destroy ordinary lubes - Comfort bottle with pipette system for ease of use and application
Muc-Off Waterless Wash is a highly advanced, easy to use spray which cleans and polishes in seconds without the need for water. It details your whole bike, motorcycle or car in seconds leaving behind a streak free shine. Its innovative formula is designed to encapsulate any surface dirt to prevent scratching. Use it to remove light contaminants in between major washes. - Cleans and polishes in one application - No need for water - No residual dust or streaks - Powder-free - Great for eBikes - no danger of getting electrical contacts wet
$16.99 - $39.99
- Incredibly effective cleaning formula containing Nano Technology that also cares for your bike's delicate finishes - Contains no harmful acids, CFC's or solvents and is fully biodegradable - Cuts through dirt, oil and grime quickly and safely leaving your whole bike sparkling clean
Our Water Soluble Degreaser quickly and safely eliminates built-up oil, grease, and grime on metal, plastic, rubber, and seals. Its unique, biodegradable formula means that it can be quickly rinsed away with water to leave your greasy bike parts completely clean. Our R&D team put in the hours to make sure the Water Soluble Degreaser works on even the toughest of grime, including waterproof grease and chain lube residue! - Bio Formula easily cuts through tough grease - Can be used on chains, gears, and individual components - Water-soluble formula for easy cleaning - Works on tough, waterproof grease and chain lube residue - HazMat item not eligible for air shipment
$5.49 - $11.99
- Ultra durable, long distance chain lubricant - Excel in long distance wet or muddy conditions - It penetrates deep into the chain links core to provide long lasting lubrication and total protection - Extreme pressure additives coat every part of the link to provide silky smooth gear change and ultra efficient drivetrain
- Heavy-duty device that cleans chain in seconds - The kit includes a 75 ml bottle of Drivetrain Cleaner that can be either sprayed over the drivetrain or poured into the top reservoir - Liquid release button ensures the application of the cleaner is quick and easily controlled. - Abrasive cleaning teeth and rotating brush wheels which have 120 contact points cover every part of each chain link for a deep and thorough clean - Excess dirty fluid drops into a second lower reservoir so it’s kept away from the clean chain
The essential accessories that complement a new bike are key to having the best experience. MSW Ride & Repair Kits combine all those ride essentials into one convenient, money-saving package. Available in several configurations to meet the needs of different types of riding and different types of riders. - This Ride and Repair Kit has a water bottle cage as well as everything needed for common road-side fixes: an eight-piece multi-tool, three tire levers, CO2 inflator & cartridges. - Lightweight composite water-bottle cage - Three MSW tire levers - Eight-piece flat pack multi-tool with 2/3/4/5/6mm hex wrenches, T25 Torx, flathead & Philips screwdrivers - Windstream Push-On CO2 inflator head - Two 20g CO2 cartridges
Carry the essential roadside/trailside tools with the MSW Tool Hugger Kit. The Kit includes all the basics for quick repairs: CO2 cartridges, inflator head, tire levers, mini tool, and patch kit. Bring along your own tube and roll them all up in the Tool Hugger Wrap, which attaches to standard saddle rails, or just toss it into a jersey pocket. - Durable Cordura outer layer - Seven elastic tool compartments - Hook and loop closures
Finish Line's DOT 5.1 Brake Fluid is a high-quality fluid for maximum life and braking power. It exceeds the most stringent 5.1 specs and is compatible/mixable with all DOT 3, 4 or 5.1 spec'd systems. It also features a super-low viscosity to yield superior lever response and pad retraction. Plus, it won't foam up even on long, challenging downhills.
Page 1 of 34 Next page